INTER PENNINE CHALLENGE
- 30/03/13 – Rivington
- 06/04/13 – Pendle
- 11/05/13 – Cowpe
- 26/05/13 – Saddleworth
- 22/06/13 – Reservoir Bogs
- 07/07/13 – Langdale
- 03/08/13 – Hellifield Gala
The Pennine Junior Inter-Club Championship is open to junior members of the following clubs:
Ages are as on 1st January 2013, that is you stay in the same age category for the entire series.
There are twelve possible categories.
- · Points allocation is based on the FRA Junior Championship scoring rules.
- · A competitor may only run in their permitted age category.
- · The first 49 competitors in each age category will score points towards the age category championship; 50 for 1st, 48 for 2nd, 47 for 3rd, 46 for 4th, …., 1 for 49th.
- · Points are allocated according to the positions (not times) in the final race results.
- · If there is a tie on position in a race then both runners will be allocated the same points for the relevant position e.g. 4th= receives 46 points.
- · Up to the best 4 scores from the 7 selected races will count towards the final positions.
Further information can be found on www.felljunior.org.uk, race details are on http://fellrunner.org.uk/