WITH A NEW YEAR UPON US, PLANS FOR THE JANE TOMLINSON’S RUN FOR ALL 2013 SEASON ARE WELL UNDERWAY AND WITH YOUR SUPPORT, WE COULD MAKE IT BIGGER ANDBETTER THAN EVER.
Support from running clubs is invaluable to us and as such we offer the STANDARD DISCOUNT OF £2 to UKA affiliated runners as a matter of course.
So, with new routes and new events lined up for 2013, here are the key dates for your diary:
– Leeds Half Marathon on Sunday 12th May
– Hull 10K on Sunday 19th May
– NEW! PENNINE 10K ON SUNDAY 2ND JUNE
– Leeds 10K on Sunday 14th July
– York 10K on Sunday 4th August
What’s more, we’re also offering the Yorkshire Season Ticket for just £60, which includes all three runs in the 10K series, plus the option to add Pennine 10K as a fourth challenge for only £10 more.
WHATBENEFITS DO OUR RUNNING CLUB MEMBERS RECEIVE?
With new events and faster courses, our keen runners and athletes are able to achieve fast times and smash their personal best! Not only will there be a fantastic atmosphere at each race to get you round the course, there will also be:
– timing pens to allow for an easy start to the race
– prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
– age category prizes
– high quality tech t-shirt once you have crossed the finish line
– post-event massage